1. Preserve and spread the true gospel from one generation to the next through biblically-ordered, gospel-preaching, and Christ-exalting churches and families.
2. Rely upon the Scriptures alone for “all things that pertain unto life and godliness” (2 Peter 1:3), obeying the Bible as fully sufficient for the ordering of the church and family, and resisting Satan’s deception designed to supplant God’s goals and methods with the world’s methods.
3. Focus churches and families on the Word of God by restoring the practice of teaching the whole counsel of God through the exegetical preaching of Scripture in the church by biblically-qualified elders and daily instruction in homes by fathers and mothers.
4. Establish the central importance of the local church for the equipping of individuals and families.
5. Revive the biblically-defined role and functionality of the family where fathers diligently teach their children when they sit in the house, walk by the way, lie down, and rise up and where biblical manhood and womanhood is restored (Deut. 6:7; Tit. 2:1-8).
6. Recover the relationally-rich nature of the local church as the family of God by following the biblical patterns for worship, discipleship, and hospitality.
7. Connect with biblically-sound churches that will plant churches and perpetuate faithfulness to the Word of God in matters of church and family life.