During this time, we should all repent, "that times of refreshing might come in." As Joel reminded us last night, The first of Martin Luther's 95 theses stated that the whole Christian life is a life of repentance. This is what we need now.
Here are some of the things we discussed in this webinar:
1. Is live streaming a church service helpful or harmful?
2. What about visiting the sick? Should we?
3. Is it a sin for someone to go to work while sick?
4. What does the Bible say about quarantine?
5. Is this the judgment of God?
6. What about taking the Lord's Supper in the homes?
7. The matter of repentance, especially in times of plague. (I'm not sure this is an actual plague, time will tell. What is clear to me is that the panic is a devastating plaguing pandemic.)